Thank-you Pat of patwoodblogging for nominating me. As per the rules of accepting this award, I must share seven facts about myself:
1. I collect fountain pens. I love proving that ‘old’ technology still has a place in our modern world.
2. I’ve been writing since the second grade. It wasn’t something intentional. I wrote as soon as I was taught how to write. I can’t imagine not writing.
3. I enjoy curling. I started playing a year ago, and it’s become one of my favourite hobbies.
4. Did I mention the fountain pens?
5. I’m really actually very boring.
6. I caused the great ‘brownout’ of 2007. (Actually, that’s not true. I just thought it might make me more interesting.)
7. I’ve tried painting. It’s fun, but I’m not very good at it.
Now I’m supposed to nominate other blogs for this award. I’m pleased to announce:
1. Another Porch Janet’s got a gift. No doubt about it.
2. Listening to My Hair Grow Rose is wise. (I wish I was wise. I grew a beard, it didn’t make me wiser. Just itchy.)
3. The Incredible Lightness of Seeing Ever know someone with more talent than any one person should have? That describes Teresita.
I should have more, but that seems like a good group of special bloggers. Check them out. Enjoy.