Thank-you to No Friend As Loyal for the nomination. According to the rules of this award, I must reveal seven secrets of myself, then nominate 15 others blogs.
Seven things you don’t yet know about me (and most likely don’t really care to know, either),
1. I curl. For those who don’t know, curling is a winter sport originating from Scotland but played in most countries of the northern hemisphere. It’s a great game.
2. I am fascinated by the Great War and the War of 1812.
3. I think comic books are a wonderful form of storytelling. (That’s a fancy way of admitting I’m a comic book geek.)
4. The internet perplexes me. I enjoy the mindless entertainment it provides. Blogging is a way of feeling like I’m contributing something marginally meaningful. Despite these truths, I view the internet as a faceless mystery. I cannot help but wonder how my little voice can be distinguished amongst the cacophony of other voices in this vast medium.
5. I love islands. Someday I hope to live on one. Preferably in the Caribbean.
6. I like Henning Mankell novels. Especially Kurt Wallander mysteries. While I think about it, I also like novels by Dorothy L. Sayers. She is not like Henning Mankell at all, but I mention it because I’m quickly running out of things to write about myself.
7. I only have six things to say about myself.
(Now I’m supposed to add a list of other blogs I wish to nominate for this award. I’ll have to do that sometime next week. Sorry.)